Under the direction of the Provincial Health Officer and our Regulatory College, we are pleased to announce that we will begin to see more patients in-person starting May 19th as we enter Phase 2 of BC’s Re-Start Plan and the number of Covid cases in our province continues to decline. We will continue to promote safe care to our patients while preventing the spread of the virus as our ‘new normal’ is being defined. Our Clinic will continue to adapt and adjust as needed as the situation involving Covid-19 continues to evolve over the coming weeks and months. We will continue to keep you updated as changes develop and as we have more information from the Ministry of Health, our Provincial Health Officer, and WorkSafe BC.
Garibaldi Health Clinic is committed to the safety and well-being of your health and your family. We strive to take every pre-caution we can to provide safe and effective health care that meets the demands of the health care challenges we are facing during this pandemic.
Patients can continue to book appointments either via email or phone with Hannah: firstname.lastname@example.org and 604.898.1999. We will continue to refill supplements and prescriptions as needed. Patients can still pick-up supplements on our patio after their order has been placed and finalized. With this extra pre-caution in place, we can further restrict the spread of the virus.
Other protocols Garibaldi Health Clinic will continue to maintain during this time includes:
- Continuing to provide telemedicine (video and/or phone appointments) if applicable as per the patient and Naturopathic Doctor’s request.
- Naturopathic Doctors will continue to use Personal Protective Equipment, including masks, gloves and eye protection for the safety of our patients. Hand washing is mandatory before/after every patient and frequently throughout the day.
- Maintaining social distancing between patient and practitioner; and between patient and administrative staff.
- Limiting patients in the waiting room and offices. Patients will continue to wait outside or in their car until they are called in for their appointment.
- Strict sterilization and sanitation of all surfaces and medical equipment within the office as per the guidelines of the BC Center for Disease Control.
- No patients or practitioners are allowed to enter the Clinic if they have Covid-19 symptoms (we will screen patients prior to their appointments) OR if they have been out of the country in the past 14 days.
Garibaldi Health Clinic is looking forward to continuing to provide safe, effective health care to all of its patients as we enter the next phase of this pandemic.
Please come to us with any questions, concerns you may have during this ever-evolving challenging time.
We are here for you now and always!